When I first started looking around into learning Forex, I started off watching videos on youtube and reading the general articles you get about Forex. I quickly realised Forex trading was a way you could make money, it was also a way you could quickly loose money, so I started looking around for a comprehensive training course, and for someone who could be my Forex Mentor.
I can’t exactly remember how I came across upon www.ForexMentorPro.com and initially I had only had a look at the free weekly analysis that you get. In this you get a taster of what you get in the full blown analysis, and after a couple of weeks I thought what do I have to loose, joined up and have been very happy with it ever since. After all if it was rubbish I could get my money back with ClickBank guarantee
I joined in Febuary 2010, and Marks nightly analysis has been pretty much spot on and it very technically based. Naturally he does make a wrong call now and then, but this is to be expected, and usually happens when the Forex market, goes slightly hay wire as it is prone to.
So what do you actually get?
You actually get 2 Mentors.
Marc Walters and Dean Saunders, Mark usually does the nightly analysis with Dean taking over when Mark is on Holiday. Both have different styles, Marc is more the day trader, while Dean really looks at the daily/weekly charts. Both methods have their pros and cons, but the fact you can learn both at forexmentorpro is a real bonus.
Dean has been trading forex for his own account for over 10 years since he was just 17, and is perhaps best-known for developing the L.M.T. Forex Formula software & his 10 minute Forex Wealth Builder Programs, both of which I use. Marc is another full-time forex trader with over six year’s experience.
Any system you learn isn’t going to work 100% of the time so with the technique you get taught, you should have a better chance.
The 2 main systems they use are
The M1 & M2 day trading sytem, this is Marks system
The Simple Trend Trading, Deans system
But these aren’t the only systems they use, the member website is full of videos explaining how to analyse the charts, and this is added to by the nightly videos explaining areas you should be looking at and also areas you should be avoiding. It is worth saying that they are not a tipping service, there goal is to get you standing on your own 2 feet as a trader.
So what else you get is:
1. Access to a members-only educational “Forex Strategies” area with videos, e-books and other contributions from both Dean and Marc that you cannot get elsewhere.
2. The priceless ability to ask these experienced forex traders and mentors questions specific to your particular situation via e-mail.
3. A mentor blog with daily updates where Marc shares his best forex trading tips, directional views and market observations.
4. Dean’s Advanced L.M.T. Manual that gives you what you need to know to upgrade his L.M.T. trading system’s already remarkable claim of 82% profitability.
You also get access to a private group at http://www.forex-fxtrader.com/forum/ the main forum is full of other Forex Mentor Pro students and is full of advice and recommendation on other products. For example they will do long term testing of forex robots, which usually don’t hold up to the wild claims of 1000% of profit, but some should make you money, such as Forex Megadriod.
There are also other regular contributors to the Forum who are full time traders, and I personally find it an invaluable resource when looking at new products or just looking for advice.
The pros I have found are:
1. The educational videos are first class, when thought out, and really take you from beginning to end of the strategies that are used in the mentoring program.
2. New videos are regularly added, by both Mark & Dean.
3. Mark and Dean work together to teach you about Forex, it is interesting to see the 2 styles, but having the 2 styles means that you can fit Forex Trading into your life.
4. The nightly updates are great, they show what to look for and what to aviod, it’s really good having someone to tell you, that yes the markets have been all over the place today, it’s not your fault, and this is where you should be looking tomorrow to make some pips.
In the beginning the nightly videos can be confusing, especially around some of the terminology that Mark uses. Saying this I am now fully able to follow what is going on after going through the training videos.
Making money in Forex requires consistency, you can’t just dip in and out of this resource and expect to make money, so only sign up if you’re willing to commit the time.
If you are looking for a tipping service, then www.ForexMentorPro.com isn’t for you, there aim is to teach how to trade Forex, and what to look for, so you don’t loose money.
As I say I’ll add more off my thoughts, as time goes by, but right now I can’t recommend www.ForexMentorPro.com highly enough. If you have any comments or use it feel free to add comments.
UpDate 25/7/12: Mark is now also going to be starting a Mastermind Wealth Group that will look at all areas of investing, which is shaping up to be very interesting.